Where has the time gone …
We are half way through 2019 already.Due to the increase in production and sales not only has our workforce increased but so have our machining capabilities, with the introduction of several new machines, which has enabled us to reduce our lead times.
Our current machining lead times
- Sliding Head (SR machines) 5 - 7 working days
- Sliding Head (SV machines) 12 -14 working days
- Turning and Milling 7- 10 working days
- Keyence Image Dimension Measurement System IM-7000 Series - The new quality measurement equipment will enable us to take faster, easier and more consistent measurements. With width, radius and height measurement capability all in one machine.
- Nakamura - TomeNTRX -300 - The newest member of our Milling & Turning section, taking us to two NTRX 300
- DMG MoriCMX 50U - Universal milling centre ideal for complex manufacturing, Swivelling range of B axis from -5° to 110°