Digital Marketing Consultants
Highly experienced, consistently effective, results-focused & transparent.
Why choose Web Results Direct?
- Established in 2001, we have more than 50 years combined SEO experience and work with companies ranging from household names to niche manufacturers, e-commerce brands to technology specialists, bricks and mortar retailers to local plumbers.
- We achieve great results for our clients. You can view our testimonials here
- We're an official Google Partner and we are also Bing accredited
- We are friendly and approachable, we work with you, not against you!
- We prioritise the optimisation activity to ensure the most valuable changes are implemented first. This helps to ensure that your ranking climb the results pages as fast as possible, bringing you improved traffic and, ultimately, increased sales.
Step 1: Account set-up with Google Analytics, our in-house monitoring systems, conversion tracking and a free 0845 telephone number to allow call tracking. A strategic review of your business objectives and analysis of a new client survey that we would ask you to complete in order to define your target market and agree on campaign goals. Basic keyword research around your services/products and a technical SEO audit of your site, from which we will provide you with a range of technical and SEO recommendations to implement on the site.
Step 2: Submission of your site to a number of online directories, creation of local listings pages on 3rd part platforms including Google and Bing, titles and meta description for 5 top-level pages, full on-page optimisation and consultative recommendations on the best practice approaches to search and SEO. Provision of our FREE Social Media control panel.
Step 3: Overall review - Assess the impact of optimisation activity with a view to identifying areas that require further optimisation focus in order to maintain progress over the coming months.
Step 4: Implementation of the next round of appropriate SEO modification and online brand awareness activity.
Step 5: Review first-year achievements and work with you to create a campaign plan for the further development of the website's performance and growth. This could include elements such as social media, advertising, content creation and email/direct marketing as required.
On top of this you will receive;
- Dedicated account handler
- Monthly progress reports
- Recommendations for year two, and beyond, to increase your site's presence and authority
- You aren't limited to this package, you can 'bolt-on' other great services, for example; social media management, paid online advertising (e.g PPC Management), content creation for your site or your blog and conversion rate optimisation projects.
Click here for more information or call us on 01483 429222.