Nickel Alloy and Stainless Steel Fabrication Specialists, Nottingham
Almor Group are a set of highly skilled Nickel Alloy and Stainless Steel fabricators, fulfilling the needs of our customer base predominantly in the aerospace, petrochemical & heat treatment sectors. Our skilled workforce combines comprehensive in-house fabrication capabilities with over 100 years of experience.
Alloy fabrications of up to 10 tonnes are routinely fabricated to the exacting QA standards of petrochemical sectors. Jigs and fixtures for heat treatment processes receive the same careful attention regarding design and manufacture.
All of our fabrications must pass strict inspection procedures before being shipped.
Our High Quality Fabrications adhering to weld procedures include, but aren’t restricted to:
- Fabricated Pipes & Cones to radiography & ultrasonic standards with internal diameters ranging from 150-3000mm, from 3-20mm thick
- Process pipework
- Spool fabrications
- In house corrugated sheets
- Bespoke fabrications to technical drawings
Working with a range of materials from:
- Nickel Alloy 600, 601, 625, 800H etc.
- Hastelloy C22, C276
- Duplex & Super Duplex
- Stainless steel 304L, 310, 316, 321 etc.
- Other Heat & corrosion resistant Nickel Alloys
Should they be required, we can also provide all material certification for full traceability, load tests with certification, as well as radiography & ultrasonic testing of materials/ welds.
In choosing to work with Almor Group, you will have piece of mind that your fabrication project is in good hands and that all your needs will be met.