Welcome to our Profile page
At Ashland Engineering we supply fabrication and machining services to customers nationwide. We offer sub-contract manufacturing of parts to customer drawings / specifications.
With flexible production capacity we are able to cater for batch and series production whilst also being able to accommodate smaller one-offs and proto-type jobs.
Alongside our manufacturing operation we also undertake Engineering Design projects using 3D parametric CAD. With our broad range of engineering expertise and our in-house manufacturing capabilities we are able to work closely with our customers across the UK to help solve their engineering problems.
Flexible and scalable, we can do anything from straight forward component manufacture to full life-cycle product development with end-to-end Project Management.
We provide a friendly, professional service and strive to deliver a positive customer experience in all that we do.
Our commitment to continuous quality improvement is demonstrated by our ISO9001 certification.
- Fabrication of all kinds
- MIG & TIG welding
- Sheet metal work & Press Braking
- Machined parts (turning, milling, sawing, drilling, tapping)
- CNC profiled parts (Plasma and Laser)
- Assembly work
- Repairs & re-work
- Sub-contract manufacture
- Batch production – small and large
- Series production
- Prototypes and one-off’s
- Stainless Steel
- Wet paint
- Powder coated
- Product and component design (3D CAD)
- 2D Manufacturing drawings
- Design for manufacture / assembly
- Design for cost reduction
- Reverse engineering
- Flexible solutions tailored to meet your needs and budget
- Bridgeport B2RJ manual milling machine with DRO
- Manual lathe – 300 swing over bed x 600 long
- Pedestal drill, magnetic drill
- Siegmund 3D fixture table with assorted clamps, stops, squares 1500 x 3000mm
- Lorch MIG welder 250A (Synergic control)
- Oxford Sytnergic control Pulse MIG welder 270A (Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel)
- AC/DC TIG welder 160 A with Pulse (Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel)
- Spot welder – 2mm capacity
- Stud welder – M4 to M10
- 315mm cold saw with infeed and outfeed tables
- 300mm Band saw
- Hand held plasma cutter (12mm cut)
- Ercolina CNC tube bender with assorted dies
- Swiftcut CNC Plasma Cutting Table – 1250x1250 with Hypertherm XP45 plasma source (12mm clean cut capacity)
Sheet metal machinery:
- RICO Press Brake, 1500mm x 30 Tonnes with manual back-gauge. Assorted Euro tooling
- Manual guillotine – 1300 x 1.6mm capacity
- Magnetic pan and box folder – 1250 x 1.6mm capacity
- Bending rolls
- Notching machine
- Various specialist hand tools.
- Tapping heads
- Pneumatic rivnut guns – M4 to M10
- Stud welding
- Assorted grinder and special finising machines
- Vibratory de-burring
3 Hollin Lane
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4
Ashland Engineering Ltd has not posted any news articles.