Complete Turnkey With Machining & Fabrication, Hereford
Development and manufacture of metal products with over 30 years supplying a wide range of quality customers such as JCB, Galliford Try and Fairline Boats in the architectural, environmental, industrial and marine sectors.
- CNC machining
- Polishing & finishing
- Tube bending
- Fairline Boats
- Williams Performance Tenders
- Schaeffler Automotive
Precision Engineering: CNC and conventional machining of a variety of metals and plastics. Machining of complex components and tight
tolerances including hard turning & milling from DXF files.
- Development and prototype work & other specialist services.
- Production batch sizes from 10 to 1,000's per week.
- CNC & Conventional Lathes
- Bar fed capacity up to 75mmØ
- Chucking Capacity up to 450mmØ
- Shafts up to 1300mm between centres
- Multi-axis works
- CNC & Conventional Mills
- X Axis travel up to 760mm
- Y Axis Travel up to 508mm
- Z Axis Travel up to 610mm
- Ferrous & Non Ferrous Tig Welding
- Ferrous & Non Ferrous Mig
- Site DC Tig Welding to 160 Amp
- Section Rolling up to 70mmØ tube
- Tube bending up to 50mmØ
- 3D Design
- Mechanical Assembly
- Electrical Assembly of wiring looms & joysticks
- Non Ferrous Polishing & Finishing
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30
Barrs Court Engineering Ltd has not posted any news articles.