ES Precision is a new company created in 2017 by a team of 5 engineers with combined experience of over 100 years in precision engineering and lasers. We provide personal and highly responsive services for:
- Small batch quantities of machining:
- Laser processing, batches of any size:
- laser marking, etching and engraving
- thin (sub-millimetre) metals cutting
ES Precision is ISO 9001-accredited and located in a business park outside Oxford.
- CNC Milling
- Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD
8 laser workstations of various types capable of:
- Laser marking
- Laser engraving
- Laser etching
- laser cutting and drilling of thin materials
- Automotive and motor sport
- Medical device and biopharma
- General and nuclear engineering
- XYZ CNC Milling machines
- Harrison lathe
- Autodesk Inventor 3D CADCAM
- Galvo delivered Rofin lasers:
- Frequency-tripled Ultraviolet YAG
- Other manufacturers' lasers:
- YAG - large field
- CO2 - auto label-feed
H3 Kingston Business Park
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4
A successful first year of trading has spurred ES Precision to invest in new ultraviolet (UV) laser technology.
ES now has eight laser systems using Vanadate, Nd:YAG, fibre and CO2 sources as well as the new frequency-tripled Vanadate UV source from Coherent-Rofin UK.
The company aims to be at the forefront of laser marking and fine drilling/cutting and says that no other subcontract marking specialist offers such a broad range of laser technologies.
By combining industrial laser marking and special tape materials, ES Precision can supply sticky labels that are suitable for asset tracking, warrant claim security and production tracking.
The labels can be supplied in any shape which have several characteristics which make them perfect for tracking applications. The label material will already be familiar to many motorists as car manufacturers use such material for tyre pressure and fuel type labels.