Food & Drink Engineering Specialists, based in Westbury.
Delivery of your food and drink engineering needs without having to chase progress, explain customer manufacturing guidelines or hassle for health & safety documentation.
Wide ranging experience in food and drink packaging, process, automation and fabrication means we approach your projects with the bigger picture in mind. This knowledge and experience leads to us working seamlessly with you and your other suppliers.
- We can fabricate all your requirements in our workshop from tooling trolleys right through to full process skids.
- With our own turning and milling capacity on site we can build bespoke items to fit your specific needs and don’t rely on sub-contracting work out.
- We can manufacture parts to replicate yours, repair broken components or design and build a bespoke solution.
- We have turning and milling capacity in our workshop and specialise in 1 offs, replication and fast run around (unlike CNC based shops)
- Broken shafts built up and turned to size or new plastic components for your machine, we can help.
Unit 9 Crusader Way Industrial Park
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4
Foodbev Projects Ltd now CLH Engineering Ltd has not posted any news articles.