Subcontract Electronics Manufacturers Based in Chatham
L & N Radio originally began life in 1957 retailing Radio and Television but soon moved over to successful manufacturing of consumer goods, the Company change to L&N Radio Ltd in 1974 and has continued to provide electronic products and designs in most industries for the last 40 years. The objectives of the Company are to provide electronic services to meet customer requirements at a high quality standard, different customers have different requirements:
- Produce to customer drawings or samples
- Design and manufacture to a specification or concept
- Electronic tests to meet specific standards
- Building to 1-1000s to meet customer requirements
- Free issue or sourced materials to meet customer costs/requirements
- Using all types of assembly processes and technologies
All our work is competitively priced and we ensure that we can always deliver work to meet our customers' requirements. Contact us today and we will be more than happy to talk through your requests and deliver a product solution suits you.
Unit B Jenkins Dale
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30
L & N Radio Ltd has not posted any news articles.