ISO Approved Machinists & Tool Makers, based in Portsmouth.
Toolmaking and precision engineering firm with over 17 years’ experience which we utilise to assist customers, in designing and developing new tooling and prototypes to meet their precise specification requirements. We specialise in 2,3,4 & 5-Axis 3D CNC milling & driven tooling CNC turning, plus spark erosion, mould polishing, fitting etc and are always looking to take on new challenges.
We have 45 members of staff, 24/7 machine shop, In-house toolroom, Full in-house Inspection, 2x CMM’s and Laser Arm (Hexagon). Our vans deliver across the country every night meaning distance is not an issue
The areas of manufacturing we work within are:
- F1 motorsports
- Wind tunnel, wings, struts, stings, wheels, suspension etc.
- Mould tools, alloy, tool steel and pattern block.
- Carbon plate work, jigs, fixtures.
- Main case, suspension etc.
- Toolmaking rubber compression, transfer, injection.
- Aerospace, Airframe sealing
- Complex 1 off components
Langstone machine capacity:
- 14 CNC mills (10x being 5th axis) max capacity 3200mm x 1250mm
- 3x CNC Lathes
- And all the other necessary toolroom equipment.
Unit D3 Voyager Park
- Number of employees
- 31 - 50
Langstone Engineering Ltd has not posted any news articles.