Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Limited was registered in February 1995 and is currently based in Biggin Hill, Kent.
Here at Limpsfield Combustion engineering our focus has previously been on manufacturing our own products and sub contract work for one other company.
Due to recent investments and process improvements we are delighted to be opening our doors to the sub contract world.
We offer full turn key solutions including CAD, CAM, CNC machining & Fabrication along with powder coating and finishing processes.
- 3x Mazak VMC's With 4 Axis Capability. Travel in X=1050mm, Y=530mm, Z=510mm.
- 3x Mazak Mill-Turn CNC Lathes With Sub Spindles And Up To 20" (510mm) Turning Diameter.
- 3x Bar Feeds With Up To 110mm Capacity.
- 2x Rota-Rack Parts Conveyors For 'Lights Out' Machining (Automated Production).
- 1x Manual Colchester Lathe.
- 2x Vibratory Finishing Machines.
- Bystronic Bystar 3015 3KW Fiber Laser 3000mm x 1500mm
- Bystronic Press brake 2200mm
- Robotic Welding-Fanuc AM100i automated cell
- MIG & TIG Welding.
- Selmach M2006P CNC Sheet/plate rolling
- Powder Coating.
Concorde Business Centre
- Number of employees
- 31 - 50
Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Co. Ltd has not posted any news articles.