A new mechanical and electronics engineering company with over 40 years experience in manufacture and CNC machining. ISO 9001 application in progress.
Our CNC part manufacture capability provides the highest quality part on our high speed machine tools.
High volume turning and medium volume milling
Our precision engineers are experienced in omponent part design and manufacture.
3D CAD Design and part modelling
G-Code development & Interpreters
Post processor development
Electro-mechancial product development
- 3 Axis CNC Controller (In development)
- PWM Spindle Speed Controller
- Axis Load Cell
- Closed loop CNC Axis control
- Smoke Alarm Triggered Starcase Vent Controller
- Small Lathe Convertion to CNC mechanical and electronic components
MotorSport parts including; steering wheel spacers, CAM Belt Pulleys and more.
HAAS CNC VMC
Turning 80 CNC
Electronics Communications Protocol Analysis, CAN, SPI, I2C. Circuit
Circuit Design Emulation Test Rig and SM Oven
CAD PCB layout and Gerber File Creation
5 Templar Court
Knights Park Road
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4