Welcome to MCC Industries Ltd - CNC Precision Milling and CNC Turning specialists based in Marchwood, Southampton.
MCC Industries Limited is a successful SME ISO 9001:2008 accredited CNC precision engineering company based in Southampton.
We are ideally located to supply engineering services from design to prototypes through to full production to local, national, and international clients.
At MCC Industries, we believe the relationships built with our customers are the most important part of our business. This is why we take such care to provide the best quality and service possible to each one of them. We work closely as a team every step of the way to produce the best quality parts available. We appreciate our client's business and the confidence they place in us to provide the quality products they need.
It is our mission to continue to produce high-quality parts with on-time delivery and to maintain superb customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the integrity of the work we do and the individual attention, we provide to each of our customers. We maintain open communication with our customers at all times to ensure we continue to meet their needs.
CNC Precision Milling & CNC Turning
Our modern machining and CNC turning centres offer accurate and repeatable high speed machining solutions from prototype to high volume production in all materials.
We utilise the latest Inspection technologies & coupled with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Processes, we guarantee to maintain maximum quality standards throughout our manufacturing processes
To compliment our CMM inspection facilities, we offer a full design service useful for obsolete components requiring re-manufacturing; or to assist in the development of prototypes, or the development of new ideas.
MCC Industries Limited can offer competitive solutions for a variety of treatments, including Powder coating, Wet painting, Anodising ,Sulphuric Anodising of aluminium, Alocrom 1200, Chromium, nickel and Zinc plating.
MCC Industries Limited can offer light fabrication solutions using both MIG and TIG welding processes in Stainless, mild steel and Aluminium materials.
To compliment our CNC Engineering workshop, full assembly facilities are available to allow for finished assemblies to be shipped to client's premises.
- XYZ 65 LTY CNC Mill-Turn Lathe (2017) 65mm Barfeed capacity with 12 live tooling stations.
- Hurco TM6 CNC Lathe (2014) Barfeed 42mm Capacity with 12 position tooling turret.
- XYZ SLX 425 CNC Lathe (2015) 90mm Capacity.
- XYZ 1020 VMC CNC Mill (2015) Laser tool probing, Renishaw part set up probing and 4th axis Capacity: 1020 x 520 x 540 mm x 8000 RPM Spindle speed.
- XYZ SMX3500 CNC/Manual Bed Mill (2015) Capacity 787 x 508 x 530mm x 5000 RPM programmable spindle.
- HURCO VM1 Vertical milling centre (2010) Capacity 762 x 356mm x 8000 RPM Spindle speed
- HURCO VM3 Vertical milling centre (2010) Capacity 1270 x 457mm x 8000 RPM Spindle speed
- FARO Gage Plus Arm
- Aberlink Xtreme (2017) CNC CMM Volumetric Accuracy: (3 + 0.4L/100) μm
- Gravograph IS400 Volume CNC Engraving M/C with 4th Axis
Unit 4V(n) Central Crescent
Marchwood Industrial Park
- Number of employees
- 5 - 9
MCC Industries Ltd has not posted any news articles.