Specialists in steel fabrication, pipework and welding.
Our scope of service includes design management, manufacture and installation at site of secondary structural fabrications in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and duplex. We undertake the manufacture and installation of pipework systems and pressure vessels. Our strength lies in our ability to deliver the high standards of quality & safety assurance required in highly regulated industry sectors including nuclear, defence, energy & pharmaceutical.
We have a wealth of experience in providing a complete turnkey solution which can streamline demanding engineering projects for our clients, overseeing projects from start to finish with the services of a dedicated project manager.
Our work is produced by skilled, time-served tradesmen who are equally capable of operating from our fully-equipped fabrication facility or on-site at client premises.
With well-established roots at the heart of the West of Scotland’s proud engineering heritage, our skills enable us to offer a high quality engineering service and an adaptable team.
We have been providing a first class service to industry since 1989. We operate from our fabrication facility in the town of Stevenston in Ayrshire on the west coast of Scotland.
Installation & Site Services
- In-situ fabrication & installation of fabricated work.
- Shut-down work (we have extensive experience of carrying out planned maintenance programmes within tight deadlines during client shut-downs).
- Nuclear Outage Work (Security Cleared Personnel)
- Engineering maintenance, repair and remediation.
- Plant relocation.
- Mechanical installations.
- MIG, TIG and ARC welding in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium & Duplex.
- Broad suite of Lloyds approved weld procedures to EN 15614 & ASME
- Welder qualifications to EN ISO9606-1 & ASME IX.
- Experienced in stainless steel and aluminium.
- CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector
- Regular audits by our RWC European Welding Engineer (ex TWI) in support of our welding management
- Design management
- Sourcing specialist materials
- Providing engineering solutions
- Fabrication & welding (in-house)
- Management of other trades (including electrical)
- Mechanical Engineering (in-house)
- Pipe-work Fabrication (in-house)
- Coatings/Corrosion Protection
- NDT inspection
As part of our integrated service we fulfil clients’ machining requirements through close working relationships with appraised subcontractors. A full range of machining services can be provided to industry standards.
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Bridge Work
Stevenston Industrial Estate
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30
McEvoy Engineering Ltd has not posted any news articles.