Specialists in CNC Turning & CNC Milling, Kettering.
AN Engineering was established in 1996 and incorporated in 2002. We run a small modern CNC machine shop producing small, medium and large quantities for customer locally and nationally. No job is too small, and our services can be fully customized to meet your project requirements. We offer quick lead times, extensive experience, and a committed staff that is highly skilled.
Contact us today for all of your CNC machining needs. We serve clients in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, and all over the United Kingdom
- CNC Milling Low Volume - 1 to 10 (1260mm Single Pass)
- CNC Turning Low Volume - Upto 200mm Diameter x 700mm Long.
- CNC Milling Medium Volume - 11 to 50 (1260mm Single Pass)
- CNC Turning Medium Volume - Upto 200mm Diameter x 700mm Long.
- Laser Marking - Directly onto Bright Mild Steel - Stainless Steel - Peek - Acetal Co Poly - Wood - Aluminium (Anodised or Natural)
- Stainlesss Steel Welding and Fabrication.
- Utilising business parners we can supply components, electro plated, sand blasted, hardened, additional processes.
Trotec 50w Galvo Industrial Laser Marking Machine - offer easy high speed laser marking. It has been designed for marking metal and plastic parts. The ProMarker laser is 100% designed and manufactured in Austria.
HAAS VF4 - CNC Milling Machine purchased new in 2018
Vertical Machining Centre; (X Travel = 1270mm) x (Y Travel = 508mm) x (Travel = 635 mm)
Unit 4-5 Adam Business Centre
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4
A & N Engineering Services Ltd has not posted any news articles.