ISO 9001 Approved CNC Machinists, based in Hereford.
Experience - Quality - Reliability
What sets us apart from the competition? PK Engineering has a vision for successful growth through the quality of its products, services and people..
Established in 1989, we have achieved success through investment in people, machinery and systems. We have built an enviable reputation for our standards of workmanship and service through our commitment to high standards of quality, attention to detail and customer care.
We are focused on CNC precision machining of component parts in stainless steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous materials including engineering plastics.
Most of our business is in the production of batches between 10 and 500 components, though we also have the skills and capabilities to manufacture high-value one-offs.
We also retain a network of suppliers allowing us to offer a variety of metal finishes, such as anodizing, plating and powder coating.
Industries we work:
- Process Industries
- EV Charging
PK Engineering – Equipment List:
- 2 x Mazak 5 axis
- 1 X Doosan 5 axis
- 2x HP5100 - 4 Axis Twin Pallet Doosan Horizontal, 120 Tools
- 1000XP3 - 4 Axis Twin Pallet Bridgeport
- 2x 4 Axis Fadal
- 1 x 4 axis Matchmaker
- 1 x twin pallet high volume quaser
- GS42 - Hardinge, live tooling + C axis
- 2600LY - Doosan Puma, live tooling + C axis
- Doosan 3100 - Large diameter and live tooling
- CT250 2 axis large diameter
- Lynx - Daewoo 2 axis
- TNL - Matchmaker 2 axis
- CMZ with Live tooling
- CMM 1500x1000
- Hexagon Visio 300 optical measuring system
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30