OPTIMA is a family run company that was established in 1992 and began operating from the family home using the garage as storage. Substantial growth over the years has seen us move into larger premises where we now occupy 45,000ft of warehousing on a 3-acre site whilst continuing to grow year on year.
OPTIMA Metal Services is the new trading name for Optima Stainless and Optima Laser. We have joined the companies under one banner as we offer far more than just Stainless Steel stock products and Laser Cutting.
We aim to be your true ‘One Stop Shop’ for all your metal needs, be that stock product or cut and folded items. We are a true multi-metal stockist with vast processing capabilities. We utilise our own delivery trucks wherever possible so we maintain control of your orders ensuring we are able to offer reliable and accurate delivery dates at point of order placement.
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- 1 x 3kW Fibre Bystronic with a 3m x 1.5m bed
- 1 x 6kW Fibre Bystronic with a 3m x 1.5m bed
- 1 x 10kW Fibre Bystronic with a 4m x 2m bed
- 1 x 3kW Fibre BLM Adige LT8.10 Laser Tube (commissioning Summer 2019)
- 1 x 40 Tonne x 1m Wide
- 1 x 150 Tonne x (5mm) over 3m Wide
- 1 x 250 Tonne x (6mm) over 3m Wide
- 1 x 320 Tonne x (10mm) over 4m Wide
- Bar Saws
- Flat Bed Polisher
Hardwick Narrows Industrial Estate
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4
Optima Stainless Ltd has not posted any news articles.