High Precision Machining based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Quelch Engineering are dedicated to understanding our customer requirements and delivering some of the highest quality products to our customers.
Based in North West London, we strive to deliver fast, quality engineering solutions to our customers. We have a dedicated team of experts that are able to commit to deliver right, the first time, every time.
Quelch Engineering are equipped with some of the most reliable and high spec machinery available enabling high-productivity and exceptional accuracy. We can offer manufacturing services for both CNC turnpart and CNC milled products and use OneCNC systems which is integrated with all of our machinery and allows us to work to an exceptionally high standard of both milling and turning. The wealth of experience and knowledge we have in our highly skilled team means we can offer high precision turned or milled products to your specific requirements.
Services we offer:
Materials we work with:
A wide range of standard and exotic materials including Duplex Stainless Steel, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy and Plastics are machined on the latest machine tools.
Industries we serve:
- High Purity Valves
- Formula 1
- Marine Diesel Fuel Injection equipment
- Petro-Chemical equipment (including Sub-sea components)
CNC Machining Centres:
- 2 off Haas VM2 Machining Centre with fully integrated 4th Axis*
- 1 off Matsuura ES450 Five Pallet Horizontal Machining Centre*
- 1 off DNM400 Machining Centre*
- 2 off DNM500 Machining Centres with fully integrated 4th axis *
- *including Renishaw Spindle Probe and Non Contact Tool Setters
CNC Turning Centres
- 3 off Daewoo Puma 2000SY 65mm bore capacity Y-Axis Sub spindle machine
- 1 off Daewoo Puma 2100SY 65mm bore capacity Y-Axis Sub spindle machine
- 2 off Daewoo Lynx 220LY 65mm bore capacity Y-Axis
- 3 off Hardinge HCT Lathes
- Pillar and Bench Drills
- 1 off Universal Mill
- A Full Range of Calibrated Inspection Equipment, including CMM
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30
Parts manufactured in 718 Inconel, lined up ready for milling. We manufacture a wide range of aerospace alloys, plus subsea materials, so we cover from the deep oceans to the edge of the stratosphere and beyond.
Please send us your enquiries.
Some of our milled parts are very complex and require long machining cycle times to achieve the required finish and stock removal.
We employ highly skilled engineers to convert drawings and step files into finished components.
These defence industry parts are a good example.
Please contact us for a quote