ISO 9001 Approved Sheet Metal Specialists
Savcon specialise in various discplines of engineering. From Pressings to CNC machining to fabrication and spinning. A reputation for offering the whole package, from design to production has been well earned by customers of over 20 years. Working to the very high standard of ISO 9001:2008, all components from Savcon utilise this stringent quality control system. Savcon can work from various CAD packages, and use Solidworks as our primary CAD design software.
Design and CAD modelling services, taking a concept and developing it to a finshed product. Offering advice on DFM and DFA, along with value engineering
Schneider Electric industries
Mann and Hummel
Pailton Engineering Ltd
- Wide range of power presses from 18 Tonne to 400 Tonne
- Various CNC machines, including 75mm bar feed and Y axis milling tunring centre, 5 axis milling and 3 axis milling.
- All types of welding, MIG, TIG and gas including semi automated rotary welding. High volume brazing.
- Spinning or flow forming. Various size machines from small batches to automated high volume
- Sub assembly and distribution facilities
- Laser cutting 4m x 2m
- 25mm thick steel
- 20mm stainless steel
- 12mm aluminium
Atherstone Industrial Estate
- Number of employees
- 10 - 30
Savcon Ltd has recently invested in a Trumpf laser cutter to compliment it's value for money services.
The new additional to the capacity list will allow Savcon to offer either straight forward high quality, value for money laser cutting of components or reduce the outsource cost of fabricated parts.
Early sourcing requests and current bench marking has proved that our costs are 10% - 20% better value for money than the competition.
This has been achieved by keeping overheads low and good old fashion planning of parts.