ISO approved Large Machining & Heavy Fabrication, based in Kingswinford.
TM Specialist Engineers are very proud to present our expertise in the field of Sub-Contract Large Part Precision Machining and Heavy Steel Fabrications.
Since our formation in 1948 it has become our single focus on our customers’ engineering needs. As one of the front runners in providing engineering solutions, TM Specialist Engineers has excelled in its field of Sub-Contract Large Part Precision Machining and Heavy Steel Fabrications.
TM Specialist Engineers offers one of the UK’s largest fabrication and machining facilities and is proud to be one of the leading heavy steel fabrication and large part precision machining Sub-Contractors.
The company employs 50 full time personnel based in the heart of the West Midlands, which is conveniently based for all major motorway networks.
Welding operatives are fully coded for MMA, MIG and TIG welding with considerable experience of NDT tested welds inspected by Dye Pen, MPI and ultrasonic process.
SINGLE OVERHEAD LIFT: 32 TONNE
TWIN OVERHEAD LIFT: 52 TONNE
MINIMUM PLATE THICKNESS: 6mm
We can augment our machining service with several options. These include:
• Operative platform Del Cam, Power shape & Feature Cam
• All machines are independently calibrated at regular intervals to ensure accuracy and repeatability
• Fully equipped tool room and inspection department.
• Professional highly customer focused service
• Variable shift patterns
• Material Sourcing
• Undertake finishing processes i.e. Painting, Anodising, Electro-Plating and Galvanizing
Markets we operate in are as follows:
• Nuclear • Automotive • Aerospace • Scientific
• Mining • Ministry of Defence • Oil & Gas • Marine
• Sub Sea • Power Generation
- Number of employees
- 31 - 50
T.M. Engineers (Midlands) Ltd has not posted any news articles.