AS9100 & ISO9001 Approved CNC Machining Specialists
Ultra Precision is one of East Anglia's largest Precision Engineering companies. We can offer a complete service including advice, development and prototyping. Our precision CNC milling, CNC turning and CNC machining skills have ensured Ultra Precision has enjoyed a reputation for innovative engineering excellence since it was founded in 1961.
Our commitment to customer care is at the forefront of our business. This is proven by long standing customer relationships, which in some cases have lasted over 30 years! At Ultra we can offer you much more than a sub contract manufacturing facility. We can offer a complete service - design, advice, prototyping through to high volume production and then delivery of fully traceable finished components . We work closely with our clients to develop your ideas and products from inception to production.
Ultra Precision works to the highest industry standards required by our AS9100D & BS EN ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
Able to machine components in a wide range of materials including stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, brass, bronze, hasteloy and plastics.
CNC Automated Sawing
Drilling and Tapping
Pin Cutting and Forming
We can also arrange -
Laser, Water Jet and Flame cutting
Comprehensive welding services
Aerospace, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Defence, Motor Sport and all leading industries.
- Mitutoyo Crysta Apex S 920G 2 metre bed Measuring Machine
- Shadowgraph, Metrology Vertex, Micrometers, Verniers and Gauges
TURNING – CNC SLIDING HEAD
Maximum Diameter 32mm
- Citizen M32 with Y axis 3 off
- Citizen L32 LFV 1 off
- Citizen L32 1 off
- Citizen A32 1 off
- Citizen L20 4 off
- Citizen L12 1 off
- Star SB16 2 off
TURNING – CNC – twin spindle – live tooling on turrets
- Doosan MX2600ST - 65mm barfeed 10 inch chucking
- 1 off
- Doosan Puma 1800TT - 65mm barfeed 6 inch chucking
- 2 off
- Miyano ABX64-SYY - 65mm barfeed
- 1 off
- Miyano BNJ 51 SY3 - 50mm barfeed
- 1 off
- Miyano BNA 42 - 42mm barfeed
- 1 off
Turn & Mill Centres
DMG Mori CTX 2000 - 630mm max turning dia 2 off
TURNING - CNC
- Hardinge conquest 42 1 off
- Ecoca - chucking 16 inch dia 2 off
- Hitachi Seiki Hi Turn - 8 inch dia chucking 1 off
- XYZ Proturn 1 off
MILLING – CNC
- Haas CNC Machining Centre with 4th axis 6 off
- Quaser Vertical Machine Centre 1 off
- Haas MDC – 500 Twin Pallet 1 off
- Dahlih VMC 1020 with 4th axis 1 off
- Dahlih VMC 720 with 4th axis 2 off
- Matsuura 310 1 off
- XYZ Protrack 2 off
- Number of employees
- 31 - 50
One of the latest parts from out twin spindle, twin turret lathes.
Manufactured from a 3.5 inch aluminium billet in one cycle. Holes in the back are tied up positionally to the bore in the front by 0.015mm.
On Friday 21st June some of Ultra's components were featured on the very interesting Four Rooms TV series. If you've not seen it before, this series features people who believe they have a valuable artefact to sell. They then get a chance to put it before some of the country's leading dealers. But once they turn down an offer, there's no going back....
Ultra Precision made the brake drum fins for the intriguing 'Auto Union Type A Grand Prix Racing car' which has been cleverly made to 2/3rd scale by one of our valued customers.