Welcome to XLCNC - The pinnacle in CNC Engineering
- Established since 1981 - Over 30 years experience in CNC engineering and Precision Production CNC Engineering
- Specialists in multi-axis CNC machining in all grades of Stainless, Brass, Aluminium, Cast Iron, & exotics.
- Customer repeat items stocking facility, for repeat orders.
- Geothermal heating and energy to minimise costs and our carbon footprint
Our In-House Services Include:
- All Precision Production CNC Turning and Milling projects including exotic materials.
- Full 5 axis Mill/Turn
- 3D CAD/CAM system
- One-off prototypes to economical long-runs
- Customer repeat order stocking facility.
- Electro-Chemical Etching
- Full delivery service
Other capacities available through our network of local subcontract companies:
- Laser cutting - Very large capacity available
- Heat Treatment
- Zinc Plating
- Powder Coating
- Large shaft (1m +) machining
- Large horizontal milling/drilling (1m +)
- Tube Bending
- + more
Mori Seiki MT2000sz
9 axis (true 5 axis) Mill Turn with 65mm spindle, 1m between centres, 180 tool ATC, 1.5m LNS barfeed
Twin 50mm spindle, Twin turret lathe with live tooling and 2m LNS Move barfeed
Twin 40mm Spindle, Twin turret lathe with live tooling and 3m LNS Mini Sprint barfeed
Hardinge VMC 1000II
Vertical Milling machine with 4th Axis. X=1m, y=500mm, Z=500mm
High speed twin pallett vertical machining centre (up to 15000 rpm)
Single spindle lathe with robot loader and adjustable size in/out parts conveyor
Kaltenbach Hyd Saw
Sawing capability for up to 400mm OD bars
2 x 3D printers for various grades of plastic, bed size 150mm x 150mm x 150mm
Electro-chemical etching for part numbers etc
Laser Marking & Engraving
Multi-colour laser marking facility for small and large product sizes, company logo, part/batch no’s, etc
CAD/CAM using OneCnc (speak to Bill Jones for more info)
All products individually packaged using heat sealed protective plastic.
- Number of employees
- 1 - 4