We are happy to announce that ActOn team will be present at the Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show 2024 between the 6th and 8th of February, which will take plat at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show 2024 stands as an important event for everyone engaged in design, engineering production, and procurement. It provides a comprehensive showcase of cutting-edge production hardware, components, consumables, and technology across diverse industries such as Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Packaging/Handling/Logistics, Energy, Marine, Medical, Mechanical Engineering, and Metal Processing. Attendees have the invaluable opportunity to network and establish connections with the foremost figures in the manufacturing industry. This year is the 4th consecutive year when ActOn will be present at the show, at stand G170, where our technical representatives will be present to address any inquiries regarding your surface finishing needs.
What to expect from ActOn at Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show 2024
- You can be the first to find out about our new Wet Blasting Technology range.
- We will showcase our Ultrasonic Cleaning Range.
- Learn about the latest Surface Finishing Technology available and how it can be applied on your components. You will be able to check at our stand, VB1S system and the DI12 suction blasting machine.
- Discover our Centrifugal High Energy machines, more than 20 times faster than traditional Vibratory Finishing machines.
- Already have a finishing machine? Then we recommend checking our range of finishing consumables.
- We have prepared a range of parts which we have finished over the past year and you can check these at our stand at Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show 2024. We believe that by seeing the actual results you can get in our surface finishing machines is a good way to visualise what you can obtain at your site.
- If you lack the expertise, necessary capacity, or readiness to invest in surface finishing equipment but require a finishing solution, ActOn provides specialised services. Our team is ready to engage in discussions with you to determine the optimal Finishing Subcontract Solutions for your specific needs. Opting for our subcontract services brings several advantages, including:
- Quick turnaround time based on the delivery time of components from customer.
- Controlled subcontract processes to ensure constant high quality finishing on all components.
- Transport option available to facilitate a quick turnaround time.
- Free Trial and technical consultation to ensure finishing result is as per customer’s requirement.
Register for your FREE Tickets now and don’t miss out on the opportunity to support the British manufacturing sector!