Located in Sowerby Bridge, on the doorstep of Halifax, GS UK Engineering has earned a reputation for producing exceptional engineering work from astonishingly short lead times.
With 'thirty-something years experience in precision engineering, and a client base extending throughout the UK, GS Engineering has enjoyed consistent growth over the years, thanks to a first rate team of experienced engineers.
We continue to deliver a friendly, professional engineering service at competitive rates, so if you have an engineering conundrum you d like us to look at, give us a call!
We are often asked about kit – what we’ve got, what it will do and how quickly it will do it. Anticipating this, we have compiled a plant and capacity list. If you’re like us, you will find it riveting. Thankfully, not everyone is like us, so we will not be offended if you yawn, glaze over and click straight through to the contact us page.
CNC Milling Capacity
- Latest addition (new in 2012) Haas VF2 Milling Machining Centre with 4th axis
- Haas VF3 Milling Machining Centre with 4th axis
CNC Turning Capacity
- Fanuc CNC Doosan G220: platum slide 40mm bar capacity with multi-bar feeder
- Fanuc CNC 1 Tsugami Hepworth: 40mm bar capacity with 12 station turret & live tooling
- Fanuc CNC 2 Tsugami Hepworth: 40mm bar capacity with 12 station turret & live tooling
- Fanuc CNC 3 Tsugami Hepworth: 40mm bar capacity with 12 station turret & live tooling
- Fanuc CNC Takisawa T25 Turning centre: 65mm bar capacity with 8 stations & centre stop
Auto Turning Capacity
- EMI-MEC Microsprint 50: 50mm bar capacity with 6 station turret, 4 slides, including front slide traverse turning
- EMI-MEC Microsprint 26: 32mm bar capacity with 6 station & turret 3 slides
- EMI-MEC Microsprint 32: 32mm bar capacity with 6 station & turret 3 slides
- EMI-MEC Autosprint S: 60mm bar capacity with 6 station turret, 4 slides, including front slide traverse turning
- EMI-MEC Autosprint E 1: 26mm bar capacity with 6 station & turret 3 slides
- EMI-MEC Autosprint E 2: 26mm bar capacity with 6 station & turret 3 slides
Manual Machinery (Milling)
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling machine with digital readout
- Adcock Vertical Milling machine
- Adcock Shipley Horizontal Milling machine
Manual Machinery (Turning)
- Ward 8 lathe: 90mm through spindle
- Ward 7 lathe: 60mm through spindle
- Holbrook lathe
- Ward 3DS lathe
- Colchester 2000 lathe
- Smid lathe
- 4 post Pillar Drill
- Number of employees
- 5 - 9
GS UK Engineering Services has not posted any news articles.