Precision Tooling & Tool refurbishment based in, Wetherby.
Established in 1976 we lead the field in the repair and reconditioning of pocketed cutting tools. Our continual commitment to process and product improvement has meant that as tooling technology has advanced so have we.
We are ISO9001:2008 accredited and have invested heavily in cutting edge measurement equipment to guarantee cutting accuracy for our customers tools.
We are also proud to operate in accordance with environmental guidelines set out in ISO14001 and have a fully qualified competent person who manages the company’s health & safety.
Our Services include:
- Tooling Reclamation & more
- Manufacture of new Tooling
- Re-coat & re-grinding of Solid Carbide Tooling
- Live driven repair & Tooling Service
- Low-High volume CNC Machining
- High Precision Machining
- Machining with Fabrication
- Large (1M Plus) Machining
- Multi-axis Machining
- Machining of Plastics
- Thread Cutting
At NTR we have a huge range of equipment that consists of both manual and computer controlled machines. Below is the list of these machines and our intentions are for this list to keep on growing and staying up-to-date with the most recent technology around.
- 1 x HURCO VMX30t 5-axis machine
- 3 x HURCO HAWK 3-axis CNC machines
- 2 x ANCA 7-axis regrind machines
- 2 x XYZ vertical milling & drilling machines
- 1 x Lathe
- 2 x Jones and Shipman cylindrical grinders
- 7 x Manual vertical milling machines
- Fitting and assembly area with range of hand and machine tools.
- 5 x Trimos measurement gauges
- 1 x Twin camera Royal Tool Pre-setter.
- 1 x Glass bead polisher
- 1 x ZW 3D CAD/CAM
372A Avenue E East
Thorp Arch Estate
- Number of employees
- 31 - 50
NTR Ltd has not posted any news articles.